(1) There shall be established in each region of Ghana such Regional Tribunals as the Chief Justice may determine.
(2) A Regional Tribunal shall consist of—
(a) the Chief Justice;
(b) one Chairman; and
(c) such members who may or may not be lawyers as shall be designated by the Chief Justice to sit as panel members of a Regional Tribunal and for such period as shall be specified in writing by the Chief Justice.
(3) A Regional Tribunal shall be duly constituted by a panel consisting of the Chairman and not less than two other panel members.
(4) A person shall not be appointed to be a Chairman of a Regional Tribunal unless he is qualified to be appointed a Justice of the High Court.
(5) A panel member of a Regional Tribunal shall be a person of high moral character and proven integrity.