(1) The Board shall meet for the despatch of business at such times and in such places as the Board may determine but shall meet at least once every two months.
(2) The chairman shall upon the request of not less than one third of the membership of the Board convene a special meeting of the Board.
(3) The quorum at a meeting of the Board shall be seven members.
(4) The chairman shall preside at every meeting at which he is present and in his absence a member of the Board elected by the members present from among their number shall preside.
(5) Questions before the Board shall be decided by a majority of the members present and voting.
(6) The person presiding at a meeting of the Board shall in the event of equality of votes have a second or casting vote.
(7) The Board may co-opt any person to act as an adviser at its meetings but no co-opted person is entitled to vote at the meeting.
(8) The validity of the proceedings of the Board shall not be affected by a vacancy among its members or by a defect in the appointment or qualification of a member.
(9) Except as otherwise provided under this section, the Board shall determine and regulate the procedure for its meetings.