Print Options

A person who is aggrieved

(a) by the refusal of the Chief Fire Officer to issue a fire certificate' in respect of any premises;

(b) by the inclusion of anything in or the omission of anything from a fire certificate; or

(c) by the revocation of a fire certificate, may submit a complaint to the relevant District Fire Service Committee established under section l5 of the Act within twenty-one days from the date the decision in writing is made known.