Print Options

An owner or occupier of premises referred to in regulation 1 who proposes to

(a) make an extension or major structural alteration to the premises;

(b) make an alteration to the internal arrangement of the premises;

(c) make a change in the equipment on the premises; or

(d) keep explosives or highly flammable materials on the premises that will change the character or the use of the premises for which the fire certificate was issued shall give notice of the proposal and obtain approval from the Chief Fire Officer before the proposal is affected.